Monday, March 4, 2013

Beading happens


Can't believe how behind I'm with blogging... Will try to catch up in the next few days (weeks) and post a few pictures.

A few things got done since my last blog post, here is the first, a wide super duo bracelet called Astral. I'm working simultaneously on our website, new tutorials and an update/face lift on the old tutorials so they will be all nice and printer friendly.
I also made a promise to myself to finish a box of unfinished / just started beading projects, we will se how well it goes... To be honest I could do with an extra 10 hours each day but who doesn't?

2 comments:

  1. Really beatiful and fresh bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design! The blue color really sparkles within the framework of the white. Great piece.

    ReplyDelete